Saturday, March 6, 2010

wow it's been a busy couple of months! senior portrait photographer

wow it has been a crazy couple of months. I have been working and gearing up for our super busy spring/summer season. Oh and I have been photographing all our 2011 Spokesmodels!!!

I have also been working on a side project called Get Schooled School Portraiture. It is for professional photographers only. It is a guide to boutique school portraiture. A fun way of changing the old boring school portraits of the past. I have helped fellow photographers develop their own school portraiture division of their photography business. It has been so fun and continues to be one of the best things I've every done! Love it. love helping.

Also if you would like to know even more about the Get Schooled School Portraiture info be sure to check out the Get Schooled Blog!

Another fun project has been re-branding. Look at the storyboard I sent my designer.


and look at our new logo. it = love for me. Today we are finalizing the business card - she has given me so many awesome options I am having the hardest time narrowing it down! After the business card is finalized we will move onto splash pages, letter head, tags, packaging and the list goes on and on. I love my designer and once the project is done I will do a huge love post about her!




be sure to check back often. I will be posting our HUGE booking sale soon for Senior Portraits and some other super exciting new.
Have a beautiful day. Hopefully you are getting some sunshine like us. It is very much welcomed. I was getting sick of super cold and grey!!!!

Courtney

3 comments:

Amber V March 8, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

Courtney that new logo is FIERCE!! I love it! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Sarah Kristiansen March 11, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

dude....that logo. AMAZING. Can't wait to see more!

The Runyans June 9, 2011 at 11:39 AM  

are you a school portrait photographer?? i am the director of kodak kids ministry in kodak, tn. i do photos on the side for friends, family, and the homeless. . .but i do not do school portraits. i'm trying to find someone new to do our photos this year. if you don't can you recommend someone and give me their pricing and how they do things. our parents are used to being shown the package, then being allowed to buy them all or just part. . .thanks so much!!!

About This Blog

Knoxville, Tn. photographer, children, high school senior portraits, family portraits, pet photography, wedding photography, wedding photographer. Peachtree Studio strive to create images that are relaxed, beautiful and extraordinary just like the subjects in the images. we love to create an atmosphere of laughter, joy and most importantly portrait sessions that capture you. serving all of east tennessee we look forward to meeting you. please contact us today with any questions about Peachtree Studio and our photography.

visitors since 01/08/09

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP